The Bosch 18 volt POWER FOR ALL battery can be used across the entire range of Bosch DIY 18V Power Tools, Garden Tools and Bosch Unlimited vacuum cleaners. Bosch lithium-ion batteries are the leading battery in the market and the pioneer in the DIY power tool industry.
Enjoy cordless freedom outdoors, in the workshop, or in the home moving the lithium-ion battery from one tool to another in no time at all. This saves you money in the long run, as you no longer need to buy additional batteries or chargers for other 18 V system tools in the Bosch POWER FOR ALL range.
POWER FOR ALL Battery System
A separate battery and charger for each tool? This is expensive, annoying and not sustainable. Bosch have the solution!
Our 18V battery powers over 50 Bosch home, garden and household tools such as cordless screwdrivers, jigsaws, hedge trimmers, lawnmowers, outdoor cleaners, garden pumps, household vacuum cleaners and many more.
This avoids the need to purchase extra batteries and chargers – Save space, save money and protect the environment with the Bosch POWER FOR ALL 18v Battery System.
Our 18V system allows cordless freedom too. No need to worry about cords holding you back from reaching those awkward spots around the house/garden that don’t have access to electricity. Additionally, you don’t need to second guess the power and reliability output of the Bosch DIY 18V cordless power tools range, in comparison to their corded predecessors.
The Bosch DIY range offers users the ability to purchase 18V tools within kits accompanied by batteries and chargers, or simply purchase the tools as a ‘bare-tool’ version without the battery and charger, if you already own one from a previous purchase. With one battery you can fulfil all your needs around the house without spending money on an extra battery with every tool purchased.
Advantages at a glance:
- Bosch battery expertise since 1969
- 100% compatibility since 2007
- Greatest variety of applications in and around the entire home
- Pioneer for Li-lon batteries in the power tool sector
- System can be flexibly expanded with additional tools
- One of the lightest batteries in the market
Which Bosch Battery is right for the job?
The ampere-hour (Ah) determines the size and capacity of the batteries. Consider the battery as the power tool’s fuel tank, making the value of the ampere-hour (Ah) equal to the storage capacity of the battery or “fuel tank”. The larger the tank, the more usage can be achieved in one go, until the battery needs to be recharged.
In the 18V POWER FOR ALL range, there are 5 battery sizes available to suit the application at hand; batteries ranging from 1.5Ah through to 6.0Ah. All batteries are forward and backwards compatible across the range of Bosch DIY tools – in other words, the same battery fits all previously existing and new power tool models.
2.5 Ah Battery:
- up to 550 m edging (UniversalGrassCut 18)
- cut up to 160 m² (EasyHedge18)
- clean up to 3 bicycles (Fontus)
- pump up to 30min. With a capacity of 11l / min, it thus manages 330l (GardenPump 18; for comparison: an average tank capacity is 250l)
4.0 Ah Battery:
- mow up to 200m² of lawn (CityMower 18; for comparison: a tennis court has the size of 200m²)
- up to 52 cuts (AdvancedGrind 18; Ø 12mm steel)
6.0 Ah Battery:
- up to 40 minutes of vacuuming (Unlimited)
- up to 82 cuts (AdvancedGrind 18; Ø 12mm steel)
- mow up to 300m² of lawn (CityMower 18)
- up to 60 minutes of cleaning (Fontus)
Check out the full battery and charger range here!
What makes Bosch batteries safe and efficient?
We have specific intelligent electronics with durable and perfectly matched system components.
Bosch batteries have:
- Overload protection
- Protection against overheating through temperature monitoring.
- Protection against deep discharge.
- Protection against self-discharge and memory effects.
- Protection against overloading through intelligent safety mechanisms.
- Syneon technology: matches the power required for the application at hand saving power for when required, meaning the battery and tool last longer.
Battery Starter Kits
Create your own Bosch kit with these battery and charger starter sets. The 18v starter set for all Home & Garden tools in the 18V POWER FOR ALL system includes the Al 1830 CV charger and 2.5Ah battery.
Charge time for 2.5Ah:
- 40 minutes (80% charged)
- 60 minutes (100% charged)
Where can I buy Bosch tools and the POWER FOR ALL Battery System?
Bosch batteries are available to purchase from Amazon.com.au, Mitre 10, Home Timber and Hardware, Flybuys and Qantas Store.
Bosch Innovative Products in the POWER FOR ALL Range
The Bosch DIY range includes many innovative products that are unique to our range including the following:
- Fontus: For mobile cleaning at home or on the go, the Fontus can be used without mains water and electrical supplies. Unlike traditional high-pressure washers, this portable cleaner is perfect for use at home or on the go due to its 15 L water tank and an 18 V battery. The Fontus is ideal for washing bikes, garden furniture, plant pots, dogs, and boots.
- AdvancedCut 18 with NanoBlade Technology: NanoBlade technology offers effortless, vibration-free sawing. The maintenance-free saw blades mean no oiling, sharpening, or tensioning is needed. The AdvancedCut 18 is ideal for fast freehand cutting in wood, wood-based materials, and plastics.
This is a sponsored article produced in partnership with Bosch.