Advertise With Us
SHERON WHITE, ADVERTISING & RETAIL DIRECTOR
With over 20 years’ experience in print and digital media, Advertising & Retail Director, Sheron White and her team of experts are ready to create advertising solutions for your business.
To discuss advertising opportunities with Australia’s No.1 DIY magazine, please contact Sheron White on +61 421 897 140 or email@example.com.
To contact our region specific Account Managers directly, please see details below ‘Advertising Opportunities’.
- Native Content / Advertorials The Handyman editorial team can work with you to develop bespoke advertorial content for your next advertising campaign.
- Editorial Features Our pool of experienced interior and DIY experts from around the country provide the opportunity to advertise within an environment directly relevant to your brand, product or service. Topics include: decorating, furniture restoration, sustainable living, gardening and more.
- Competitions Increase brand awareness among thousands of engaged DIY enthusiasts with a giveaway.
- Creative Services Don’t have access to a graphic designer? We have it covered! Handyman has a team of highly qualified and dedicated designers, able to assist with any creative execution.
- Sponsored Articles Increase brand awareness by exposing your brand to an audience ready to consume content with our Sponsored Editorial.
- Run-Of-Site Display Banners Digital display advertising is available in various sizes across both desktop and mobile.
- Page Takeovers Capture the attention of the Handyman audience as soon as they land onto our website with our Homepage & Channel Page Takeovers!
- Newsletter / eDMs Handyman EDM community is highly engaged and responsive to client content. Blasting up to 100,000, advertisers can feature tailored content in our E-newsletter, or receive 100% share of voice with a Solus eDM.
- Facebook Shout outs Why not further promote your message and incorporate a Facebook ‘Shout Out’ in your next advertising campaign.
- Handyman YouTube The Handyman YouTube channel is a great resource for DIY lovers to learn new techniques from step-by-step projects to 30 second DIY tips.