The EasyPrune cordless secateurs are perfect for everyday gardening tasks. Equipped with power assist technology, the EasyPrune will assist in completing a clean and effortless cut for you, preventing hand strains. The motor kicks in when the tool senses difficulty when trying to cut thick branches. From pruning flowers, trimming hedges or cutting back shrubs – the EasyPrune lets you cut branches up to 25 millimetres in diameter with ease.
- Easily cut and prune stems and branches up to 25 mm with power-assisted cutting
- Power Assist Technology automatically offers support when faced with resistance
- Cordless mobility with a 3.6 V battery for up to 450 cuts on one charge
- Cut through thin and thicker branches cleanly to promote healthy plant pruning
- Easy and intuitive to use, like manual secateurs
- Exchange dull or damaged blades easily without replacing the entire tool.
Not your typical chainsaw: Bosch NanoBlade technology
The NanoBlade accessory range enables a variety of maintenance-free wood sawing applications. The click-in SDS micro chainsaw blades can be used both in the workshop or garden, depending on which of the four Bosch tools you choose to use. Without the need for oiling, sharpening and tensioning of the blade, there is no time wasted and users can spend more time on what really matters – getting the job done with precision and speed. The NanoBlade accessory range includes:
- NanoBlade Wood Basic delivering accurate cuts up to 50mm deep
- NanoBlade Wood Speed delivering fast cuts up to 50mm deep
- NanoBlade Wood Speed 65 delivering fast cuts up to 65mm deep.
Bosch compatible NanoBlade tools available, include: EasyCut 12, AdvancedCut 18, EasyCut 50 and AdvancedCut 50.
- Vibration-free accuracy for cuts up to 50 mm
- Suitable for accurate straight, right-angled and plunge cuts without pre-drilling
- Ideal for use on softwood and hardwood
- Revolving chain movement on NanoBlade eliminates blade vibration
- SDS enables quick and easy keyless saw blade changes for efficient work
- Maintenance-free use of saw blades: no oiling, sharpening or tensioning
This is a sponsored article produced in partnership with Bosch.